3 year-old Classes
Children enrolled in the 3-year-old Kindergarten program must be 3 years old on or before Aug. 15. They also must be potty trained.
In our 3-year-old Kindergarten classes, we work on:
- Language development through the use of children’s literature.
- Introduction to the alphabet (upper case)
- Pre-writing skills using the Handwriting Without Tears program
- Number, color and shape recognition
- Visual discrimination (small to large)
- Measuring and weighing
Other regular activities include chapel, cultural arts, music, art, science and computer use.